VinTage Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VinTage Clan

5 posters

Halo Wars Strategies

arbiter2351
    arbiter2351
    Creator's Secretary

Halo Wars Strategies Empty Halo Wars Strategies

Post  arbiter2351 Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 am

Hello everybody,
    Arbiter is here to share with you all me(and Samkai's) winning Halo Wars strategies, so read up study

Arbiter's Strategy

Mainly for me, i like to get a decent tech level as fast as possible. Although having 2 reactors during the first few minutes of the game can be rather intimidating(< No idea how to spell X_x), it leaves you with a rather 'supply crisis', so to speak. I would QUICKLY search for supply crates and build 2 supply pads. To be honest, if you are hornet rushing the enemy, you HAVE to reply on your team mate to give you supplies at a constant rate, or you will be gone.
    Supplies are the main factor of this strategy, so, as soon as you have enough supplies, quickly build a supply base( a fortress with all supply pads, mainly). This will give a major boost to your economic status to create more units, even more reactors to receive the hawk upgrade in less than 12 minutes!

TADA! my first form X3.
    hope you all enjoy it
    stay tuned to see Samkai's Halo Wars strategy

Last edited by GenesisLight on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : there is some bug in the scroll thing)
    Divinefury
    Divinefury
    Photoshop Expert

Halo Wars Strategies Empty Re: Halo Wars Strategies

Post  Divinefury Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 am

even more reactors to receive the hawk upgrade in less than 12 minutes!

That would be if you were using Anders.

Another strategy is to use the chieftain, and start by building a temple and supply pads. It is important that you build the temple before the supply pads as the games queue system would make the temple finish at a later time. While all this is happening, send your chopper to collect crates.After the temple is complete, Send your chieftain only to the enemy's base. As the chieftain is making his way to the base, build up your income.

When the chieftain has reached the enemy base, the battle has commenced.Put your base rally point in your grav lift and build alot of brutes.

Thanks guys Very Happy
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

Halo Wars Strategies Empty That strategy i did

Post  GenesisLight Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 pm

the brute strategy i used owned a AI heroic in less than 3.30 mins
    31 brutes 1 chieftain i recommend for 2v2 or 1v1.
    seahman

Halo Wars Strategies Empty SamKai2's strategies for early parts of the game.

Post  seahman Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

This is samkai2 here and well here is what i do in halo wars.I always start of the game with 2 supply buildings then a tech building,quite useful as you can earn money while waiting for the tech building so you can start blowing off resources on stuff.Another thing is never queue your units,your just wasting a lot of time for example you queue 3 brutes when you just built your temple when you have not upgraded your warehouses when you can build 1 brute,upgrade a warehouse and wait for the brute to finish and add another build and do whatever else.This are just some tips for the early part of the game and this is a little common sense mainly for newbies.
    X31
    X31
    Admin

Post  X31 Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 am

Why talk about using the brute chieftain strategy? What about the strategy for Arbi, Prophet, Cutter and Sgt. Forge?
    arbiter2351
    arbiter2351
    Creator's Secretary

Halo Wars Strategies Empty Halo Wars Strategy Part 2...???

Post  arbiter2351 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Captain Cutter

all his bases start 1 tech level higher, like having a fortress instead of a regular station at the start of the game. this upgrade can save you a great deal of supplies in the long run.

cutter's unique unit is the elephant, or as i like to call it, 'road blockade'. building many and locking them in front of your base can serve as both a mobile barracks and turret all into one vehicle. they also stall ground units from reaching your base if you block a certain path with elephants.

ODSTs should be upgraded as fast a possible, for the main fact that you can drop them anywhere for reinforcements. unleashing a barrage of rockets onto a base is quite devastating.

stay tuned for more halo wars strategies as i have to experiment.over and over again....
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

Halo Wars Strategies Empty Only for Deathmatch

Post  GenesisLight Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 am

Heres a strategy for arbiter on DEATHMATCH ONLY
    This is a rush strategy.
    By GenesisLight.
    Best partner with this strategy is anders with the warhog rush.

First build a temple,
    Then a hall,
    The rest of the buildings are warehouses.
    Next use your hero and bring him close to the enemy base but do not attack.
    Make tons of hunters because they are anti infantry and anti vehicles.
    Put the base rally point on the gravity lift near your base.
    When your food cap is 14/15 or 15/15.
    You can attack him at around 2.30mins to 3mins and if he has air units use your arby Y abillty to kill them.

By the way you have to micro manage quite alot as UNSC will throw a disturbtion bomb at you so you cant attack their air units.

Another tip is if the rush failed you and anders should confuse him in making anti-air then make wraiths for you and anders make werewolves and scorpions.

Works better on UNSC as it takes a arbiter to kill another arbiter.

Last edited by GenesisLight on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    arbiter2351
    arbiter2351
    Creator's Secretary

Post  arbiter2351 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 am

GenesisLight wrote:
    Make tons of hunters because they are anti infantry and anti vehicles.
    .[/b]

i understand that hunters are quite devastating against weaker infantry such as marines or grunts. mainly because of their fuel rod cannons [override capacity]. they can still be easily countered by flying units, such as the UNSC hawk.

but it is alright to build hunters as they are quite efficient building killers. they should be backed up with anti-air units, mainly the Covenant Vampire, as hunters cannot attack skyward.

note I'm not finding fault in his strategy, just correcting so as not to confuse any beginner halo wars players who may see this strategy.

nevertheless.this strategy is good and should be taken to heart. (:

.:Arbiter out:.
    arbiter2351
    arbiter2351
    Creator's Secretary

Halo Wars Strategies Empty Halo Wars Strategies Part 3!!!

Post  arbiter2351 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 am

Captain Cutter Part 2

I would like to call this strategy the 'I G2G' Rush, this strategy is courtesy of Beouvle. (:

His strategy is rather straight foward. An Elephant, 2 supply pads, a reactor, 2 more supply pads. this buildings will, not only give you a steady income, but the ability to produce spartans.
    Next, take the elephant to the opponent's unsuspecting base, lock it down, and churn out marines and spartans at will! note that you should use the grenade ability effectively, on buildings under construction, turrets, and flamethrowers (If your enemy churns out some).

While your enemy is struggling to control the marine invasion. upgrade your marines to the RPG ability, (new blood at least, the firth marine will give more potential power per squad

And that concludes this strategy.

.:arbiter out:.

Last edited by arbiter2351 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

Post  GenesisLight Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:44 am

arbiter2351 wrote:Captain Cutter Part 2

While your enemy is struggling to control the marine invasion. upgrade your marines to the RPG ability, (new blood at least, the firth marine will give more potential power per squad
    People can defend them by building turrets Diagonaly and if they are the covie they will make tons of jackals.
    Another tip use one of the spartans to jack your elephant so your elephant get more hp and damage and armour against enemy attack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:14 pm