VinTage Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VinTage Clan

5 posters

The forum is dying, so are the Members...

Xyuken
    Xyuken
    Admin's Guardian

The forum is dying, so are the Members... Empty The forum is dying, so are the Members...

Post  Xyuken Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm thinking that the clan is going negative, and is dying out like a fish on land. The whole, goddamn point of this clan was to get toghether, but the problem is that very reason. I'm thinking that all members only come here to chat for a minute or so, and go off. To their 360. or Bloodace 97's *cough*shitty*cough* PS3.

The forum might as well be closed down, as many people aren't bothering anymore. My motivation is.... well, the only reason I'm here is to manage and help Genesis now. I don't see much of a reason to post anything anymore. Spam is everywhere, and each time I post something, within less than a second, it's off-topic.

Right now, Genesis is gone, and isn't online often, hell knows where is he, and the forum is out of hand. X31 is just posting on to the spam, daspamma starts the spam, and if at least I get a PM, I can stop it there. Most likely if more spam comes, I'll leave for a long time, and when I return there will probably be off-topicness all over.

Hell, whatever is wrong with this clan, all I can say it's screwed.
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

The forum is dying, so are the Members... Empty dude i am online

Post  GenesisLight Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 pm

i was online yesterday today the day before tuesday, monday ,sunday and you haven been online i saw u online today afternoon then log off and i am always online during afternoon
    daspamma
    daspamma
    SG Marine Private

The forum is dying, so are the Members... Empty Re: The forum is dying, so are the Members...

Post  daspamma Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Well,i start spam so that more people come online and sometimes when people are online and see a"Suggestions"thread,they respond.But liar keeps deleting my stuff so nobody comes online No
    X31
    X31
    Admin

The forum is dying, so are the Members... Empty Re: The forum is dying, so are the Members...

Post  X31 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

See its not my fault. Im stopping spam, and you just say I post at the spam, WTF? After got hacked, and return i felt liked SHIT, Nobody fucking cared for me, they saw me online invited me to the party, not once i heard "Welcome Back" , and im sick and tired of "How you get back your account". And I think you guys hate me to the Earth's core right? i knew it, best friend becomes backstabbers. You guys are thinking "iLikeToLie is not fit to be our leader" Right?
    daspamma
    daspamma
    SG Marine Private

Post  daspamma Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 pm

What?No no no,this is all a misunderstanding.I bet the clan will work out better if Vintage would just "Restart"
    Divinefury
    Divinefury
    Photoshop Expert

Post  Divinefury Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Its very simple.

A forum cannot survive with so little members. A forum has to have an active community, fair moderators and most importantly, a purpose. If the forums are dying because no-one comes online anymore, think of the reasons. Instead of making a thread about it, fix it. You do have to realise that not everybody is free and can reply to your thread in a few hours.

The forums were made because of what reason? We sould just let the forums just settle and when vintage is successful in gaining more members you should then start to use the forums again. Instead of focusing more on the forums, you should focus on making Vintage better on the xbox where the clan actually exists.

Personally I think that this clan is nothing more than just a bunch of friends, if you do want to form a proper 'clan', you should focus on improving the system first.
    Xyuken
    Xyuken
    Admin's Guardian

Post  Xyuken Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 am

X31 wrote:See its not my fault. Im stopping spam, and you just say I post at the spam, WTF? After got hacked, and return i felt liked SHIT, Nobody fucking cared for me, they saw me online invited me to the party, not once i heard "Welcome Back" , and im sick and tired of "How you get back your account". And I think you guys hate me to the Earth's core right? i knew it, best friend becomes backstabbers. You guys are thinking "iLikeToLie is not fit to be our leader" Right?

Might I state out where the spams are? There's one here already.
    I never regarded you as a lousy leader. I had never backstabbed you. I had always respected you. You were my leader, even as nobody cared. The moment Genesis had the forums, I had to give my loyalty to you. For I knew you regarded me as your friend. If you are pissed over the 'No Welcome Back', then I'm sorry. But the most inportant thing was, when I had no more gold, I didn't get a Single Goodbye. I wasn't pissed, I felt alone.

Divinefury has a point. This community is too small, like as if it was a cramped eggshell.
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

Post  GenesisLight Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 pm

X31 wrote:See its not my fault. Im stopping spam, and you just say I post at the spam, WTF? After got hacked, and return i felt liked SHIT, Nobody fucking cared for me, they saw me online invited me to the party, not once i heard "Welcome Back" , and im sick and tired of "How you get back your account". And I think you guys hate me to the Earth's core right? i knew it, best friend becomes backstabbers. You guys are thinking "iLikeToLie is not fit to be our leader" Right?
    wtf la i help u see who is the one hack u and i also never play xbox so i cannot be in a party or w/e and i also msg u today ur birthday i bet im the first one to do it other than ur jien hao.and i not playing xbox because im photoshoping to make pics for the forum.even if it is dead i dont care im gonna just post on facebook

Freeshadow fucking ass white dog, daspamma talking about rights, he didnt even learn History yet, Bagging me hardcore eh ariefm, ass black. And Hacker isnt Pvt Taylor or any other shit, His partner is CallMeRelapse, i have one of thier friend in my friends list sigma six95 that ass american.
    X31
    X31
    Admin

Post  X31 Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 pm

10000 points H4X0R
    daspamma
    daspamma
    SG Marine Private

Post  daspamma Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok....Look lets not take this site too seriously we hvae only a fw active members
    Divinefury
    Divinefury
    Photoshop Expert

Post  Divinefury Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Xyuken wrote:Divinefury has a point. This community is too small, like as if it was a cramped eggshell.

Not what I meant.
    Xyuken
    Xyuken
    Admin's Guardian

Post  Xyuken Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Divinefury wrote:
    Xyuken wrote:Divinefury has a point. This community is too small, like as if it was a cramped eggshell.

Not what I meant.

Hm.....
    I never wanted people to come and post immediately I start a new thread, I just realise many are not posting, well, not anymore. That's what I'm trying to say. Anyway, I'm going with daspamma, I'm stopping this thread here. I srsly find it pointless here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:07 am