VinTage Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VinTage Clan

3 posters

No Fighting in the Forum.

Xyuken
    Xyuken
    Admin's Guardian

No Fighting in the Forum. Empty No Fighting in the Forum.

Post  Xyuken Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Might you know that Fighting in the forum, is against the rules, and failure to comply will result in disiplinary action, or a ban.

HOW TO PREVENT ARGUEMENTS.

Take note that if someone is argueing with you in a thread, anonymously, you have to report him to a Moderator in charge. The Moderator will then take action and investigate the following matter.

e.g.
    Person A: Omfg person B u got owned roflmao.
    Person B: Sad You said u go easy on meh in Halo3. You lied.
    Person C: Please dun fight la, we clan, we brothers la.
    Person A: **** off la
    Person B: *reports to moderator*

In such a case, do not reply to the person who started the arguement. Report to the moderators.

IF YOU SEE AN ARGUEMENT.

Please report the case to the moderators. Take a screenshot with your computer as supplied evidence, using the "PrtSc" button on your keyboard. PM the moderators, and you will be placed on a standby position as a witness. DO NOT BUTT IN ON THE ARGUEMENT.

e.g.
    Person 1: lol you suckz
    Person 2: no you
    You: lol u both suckz

Please do not be a fool adding in useless comments. Failrue to comply will result in disiplinary action.

Enjoy foruming.

Full list of rules.
    https://vintage.forumotion.net/vintage-clan-members-f1/forums-rules-t4.htm
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

No Fighting in the Forum. Empty And i really

Post  GenesisLight Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 am

And i really angry about this why can't be friends?
    We in a Clan we are considered as BROTHERS.
    I know you guys hate about Certain things about each other like the attitude,trash talk, and ETC..
    But you dont need show your true colors this Was what i was afraid of thats why i needed a secretary.

Really it is very hard to choose between two friends but i choose both means iliketolie and xyuken.

If i choose iliketolie i will lose the other friends

If i choose xyuken i liketolie will tell everyone not to friend* me

Crossroads really very hard too choose between both of them

Thats why i do not want fights and things like this.
    GenesisLight
    GenesisLight
    Admin

No Fighting in the Forum. Empty And guys

Post  GenesisLight Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:56 am

Please guys dont create trouble for me or other members in this forum.
    And about the fighting please let it through.... i do not want a unhappy birthday wish of losing both friends.
    No one can be Perfect theres some things i also dont like of you two but i keep it to myself.

And bad attitude can only bring you extra duty in the army thats what i heard from my teacher so i learn not to be angry at most of times and not to show my true colors.You can solve things over coke.
    X31
    X31
    Admin

No Fighting in the Forum. Empty Re: No Fighting in the Forum.

Post  X31 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Fine, I rather have lesser friends so i dont have to get angry at other friends, And please I SWEAR that, even though i hated alot of players in my friend list i still did not remove them right? Take crazy rocket185 as an example I used him but now i dont and SOME guy came in and said "OH, crazy rocket185 suck cock" because of his game variants? Pfff, crazy rocket185 has good slayer games, but his infection sucks.Because it is a "Zombie-bully" game variant, doen't mean you have to just insult "CRAZY ROCKET SUCKS!". Lemme tell you this, I hate people who criticise my friends even though i hated him once. Sleep
    X31
    X31
    Admin

Post  X31 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

AND My Head is gonna blow, after this lecture i am getting from YOU. Must why i Delete all my friends accept, for those ppl who i have met like Y2D. And if you want me to change attitude forget about iLikeToLie lor, Remember PussSpartanist la, The guy who can bring ppl together, unlike iLikeToLie, The shit guy who likes to say bad things about other ppl. cheers Hooray! iLikeToLie sucks PussSpartanist better!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 pm